Monday, July 8, 2013

All the Little Pieces

We made a quick 30 minute trip to Ikea and grabbed some random things we needed like giant gray throw pillows for the living room to tie in to the rug which we ordered last week, white curtains, a lambskin, a living room clock, gray napkins (impulse buy), and dishtowels.
I've been sick so I haven't been able to put them away yet, plus last week I started on a wine crate bed for Ellie and a painting that I just spent five minutes on today to finish in semi-darkness due to a persistent migraine. Here's the painting though. 
It feels imperfect but if I paint more I think I would just make it worse. This is going to go up above the cabinet in the dining room... for now. Toodles! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Door Three OH Seven 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis